What media formats we accept?
To submit files to our FTP site or through email, please contact Customer Service
Which file formats are preferred?
In which file format should I save my graphics?
At what resolution should I save my graphics?
- 300 dpi resolution is recommended
Why shouldn’t I use Microsoft Office to create my files?
- Microsoft Office files (MS Word, PowerPoint) were designed to either be printed on a small desktop printer, or to be viewed on a computer screen
- Microsoft Office documents are created from three colors (RGB-Red, Green, and Blue) versus commercial printing, which is a four color process (CMYK-Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Black
How do I calculate the width of my document’s spine?
Our main two stocks are 50# (PPI of 520) and 60# (PPI of 444).
To calculate your spine size, please follow this formula:
- Divide your page count by the PPI
- Multiply the above result by 16
- The final figure is your spine size in 16th of an inch (X/16″)